February 10th Update: If you are just looking for the $25 Off Red Rush 360 discount code use at DISCOUNT25 checkout.
Here’s the link to order your RedRush 360.
RedTherapyCo.com has also launched a full body light called the RedRush 720, which you can read about here some folks are even buying a combo pack of the 360 and 720 for a huge discount. Check out the sale here.
While many of us enjoy basking in the sun and getting a tan, it is no secret that this is incredibly damaging for the skin and can even lead to cancer. The skin is left to dry and becomes wrinkly.
Yet, at the same time, sunlight exposure is essential as our body requires it to absorb vitamin D, which isn’t found in any of our natural food sources. A vitamin D deficiency is equally bad for our health.
Recently, a lot of attention has been given to something called “red light therapy”. This is a type of therapy that claims to help people reverse the damage caused by the sun. It is a visible spectrum type of light and scientists claim that exposure to it has countless health benefits (R).
How Red Light Therapy Was First Used
It was first used by NASA (R) to ensure astronauts in space could remain healthy, but it has since become an effective method of treating various conditions. In fact, it is now so popular that various at-home devices have been developed to enable people to have red light therapy at home.
- 1 How Red Light Therapy Was First Used
- 2 What Is the Red Rush 360 Body Light?
- 3 How to Use Your RedRush 360 Body Light by Red Therapy Co
- 4 Continued Research on Red Light Therapy
- 5 What Are the Side Effects of Red Light Therapy?
- 6 How Much Does the RedRush 360 Cost & What Exactly Do You Get With Your Purchase
- 7 Click Here to Purchase Your RedRush 360 Body Light
- 8 The Final RedRush 360 Verdict
- 9 Click Here to Purchase Your RedRush 360 Body Light
- 10 Frequently Asked RedRush 360 Questions
- 10.1 Is There Red Rush 360 Discount Code I Can Use?
- 10.2 Can I Buy the Red Rush 360 on Amazon?
- 10.3 When Should I Use the RedRush 360 Body Light Device?
- 10.4 Who is Using Red Light Therapy?
- 10.5 Can I Do Too Much Red Light Therapy?
- 10.6 Should I Wear Safety Glasses When Using the RedRush 360 Body Light?
- 10.7 Does Red Light Therapy Work While Wearing Clothes?
- 10.8 What if I Have Other Questions About Red Light Therapy?
- 10.9 Does RedTherapyCo offer a full body light vs just the RedRush 360?
- 10.10 What Are Others Saying About RedRush 360?
- 11 Red Rush 360 References & Resources
What Is the Red Rush 360 Body Light?
The RedRush 360 Body Light is a combination lamp that uses both 850nm NIR and 660nm RED lights. This might seem a bit technical just know it uses 360W, which is the correct strength for at home therapy red light therapy.
The light has been designed to enable people to build on their own health, allowing to look and feel better, without having to visit a therapeutic center, which becomes quite expensive.
The RedRush 360 red therapy device uses the most bioavailable red light through wavelength combination, which has been extensively researched for its positive effects on skin rejuvenation and tissue, joint, and muscle healing.
The device is also fitted with two cooling fans and is large enough to treat most areas of the body. It can also be set so you can target specific conditions, such as deep tissue pain, lack of energy, back pain, and skin problems.
How to Use Your RedRush 360 Body Light by Red Therapy Co
Red light therapy has been scientifically proven to be of benefit to overall health through the stimulation of photochemical reactions (R). This happens within the skin itself.
The density and strength of the light will determine exactly what issues it helps to improve. When you purchase the RedRush 360 Body Light (with coupon code DISCOUNT25 of course), you will also receive full instructions and how to use it, at what setting and strength, and for how long for different conditions.
For instance, pulses work best for tissue repair and as an anti-inflammatory, whereas continuous beams are great for analgesic properties.
What matters most for red light therapy like this, however, is that you get all the different irradiation parameters right.
- Power density
- Energy density
- Total energy
This may appear quite complex and a lot to think about, but the RedRush 360 Body Light also comes with a mobile app that allows you to automatically set all those parameters specifically to what you aim to achieve.
This makes it incredibly simple and easy to use this effective red light therapy all in the comfort of your own home.
In so doing, you will be able to access all the scientifically proven benefits of red light therapy.
Scientifically Proven Benefits of Red Light Therapy
- Ability to target exact trigger points, thereby relaxing the fiber tissues of the muscle and making them less tender.
- The ability to get deep into the nerves, thereby inducing analgesia.
- Allows reaching the lymph nodes, in particular, thereby resolving edema and inflammation.
- Has the ability to heal injuries by remodeling them and lowering inflammation levels.
When you enter all your details into the RedRush 360 app, it will automatically set the device for you, as well as telling you the distance the area to be targeted is to be from the light. Plus it will also make sure that you have sufficient treatment for even greater effects.
Some people have also stated that they have used red light therapy for weight loss.
At present, scientific evidence does not exist to support this, as researchers have only looked at pain management, cell regeneration, and skin treatment, for all of which the therapy is effective.
Continued Research on Red Light Therapy
Research is continuing into the therapy and its ability to reach the adipocytes (R). This is where fat is stored and it is believed that red light therapy may encourage those cells to disperse lipids and wash away the fat cells.
Additionally, one study (R) was completed in 2012 that demonstrated that people who used this type of therapy had lower hunger feelings and therefore reduced their calorific intake, while at the same time controlling leptin and ghrelin, the hunger hormones. Current studies are being conducted into whether or not the light could help to reduce fat deposits and cellulite by improving blood lipid profiles.
Because the therapy was developed by NASA, it has been extensively researched and the benefits that RedRush 360 Body Light promises to deliver, therefore, have been scientifically proven. Specifically, therefore, you should notice that your neuromuscular system improves and that your skin improves as well.
However, this is only the case if you use it appropriately, focusing on the aforementioned parameters, which is why the mobile app Red Therapy Co gives you with your RedRush 360 purchase is so useful.
What Are the Side Effects of Red Light Therapy?
Red light therapy is a type of medical treatment, which means it comes with the potential for side effects.
The FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) has stated that people should avoid direct exposure of the eyes to the red light. That said, as it is red rather than UV light, you don’t have to worry about burning.
Some people have stated that, when using the red light to improve acne, they experience a flare-up quite soon after starting the therapy, before noticing any benefits.
Naturally, it is essential that you use the device as directed to protect yourself.
This means you should:
- Wear goggles, which come with your purchase.
- Never use it on areas where you are known to have carcinomas or metastasis. You can, however, use it if you are currently receiving chemotherapy and it is also often offered as a form of palliative treatment in those with terminal cancer.
- Don’t use the product if you are pregnant. The effects of red light therapy on unborn babies are currently being studied and no results have been made available yet.
- Do not use the red light directly on the thyroid gland, as it could cause it to become over or underactive.
- Make sure you don’t use the therapy on any tattoos, as it will cause the dye to heat up.
- Don’t use the therapy to encourage hair growth.
- Be aware that, if you have dark skin, you may experience heat.
- Don’t use the device if you have been diagnosed with photosensitive epilepsy.
How Much Does the RedRush 360 Cost & What Exactly Do You Get With Your Purchase
At the time of this writing, the RedRush 360 Body Light was available at a discounted price of $449, instead of the usual price of $595 at their official site here.
Be sure to use coupon code DISCOUNT25 to secure an additional $25 off your purchase.
Your RedRush 360 purchase also comes with free shipping and a two-year warranty, as well as a 60-day risk-free trial, so you don’t risk anything if you purchase it.
For that, here’s exactly what you will receive:
- The 360W body light including the 660nm Red light that smooths and rejuvenates the surface of the skin and the 850nm NIR (near-infrared) that helps to treat muscles, joints, and tissues.
- The calibrate app that ensures you always receive the right dosage with the right settings. This is essential if you want to see results, as the settings of the parameters will determine whether or not the treatment is effective. Thanks to the app, you never have to worry about getting the settings wrong.
- A power cord, door hanging hook, steel cable, and pulley system.
- Eye goggles that help reduce light exposure to the eyes.
- A user guide.
Shipping is free within the United States.
However, the company is happy to ship the product internationally at the appropriate cost and also includes the applicable international plug for you.
What I Liked about the RedRush 360 Body Light
- The therapy has been scientifically proven to be effective, having been developed by NASA for their astronauts.
- It’s even FDA approved.
- Helps to improve the tone, condition, and smoothness of the skin, rejuvenating it by targeting the elastin and collagen. It can even repair sun damage and treat acne.
- The patent-pending body light leaves you feeling healthier than ever before, fighting inflammation, detoxing, and noticing improvements in the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
- Some people suggest it can help stimulate hair growth and that it can help with weight loss, although this has not yet been scientifically proven.
- Can be used while standing, sitting, or laying down.
- You get the RedRush 360 app, which means you always have the settings of the device right for the greatest benefits.
- It comes with a full 60-day money back guarantee and free shipping, so you have nothing to lose by giving it a try.
(Be sure to use RedRush 360 coupon code of DISCOUNT25)
What I Didn’t Like about the RedRush 360 Body Light
- Although it is currently available at a discounted price, it is still can be a bit cost prohibitive for some folks.
- If you use it for acne, you are likely to experience a flare-up first before noticing the benefits. However, that is common for several acne treatments.
- Right now the lead time on orders is 7-10 days so it takes a little while to get it shipped out to you yet it’s worth the wait from my experience. After your purchase, they do allow for text updates too for when it’s shipped out (see below).
The Final RedRush 360 Verdict
Red light therapy is known to be beneficial, which is why it is used in so many therapeutic settings.
While the RedRush 360 isn’t a small investment, it is one of the first properly calibrated devices that allows you to access all the benefits of this treatment from the comfort of your own home.
It’s something I’ve personally purchased and use myself.
Here’s Proof of My RedRush 360 Body Light Order
And after you place your RedRush 360 order you’ll get an order confirmation email from Red Therapy Co with the following subject line:
What Else Do You Need to Know
You can use it standing up, sitting down, or even lying down, as it comes with all the relevant attachments.
It comes with a mobile app that ensures the device is properly calibrated for the condition that you want to treat, which means you are guaranteed to experience the scientifically proven benefits.
The RedRush 360 Body Light gets a 100% recommendation from us and it’s what we personally use in our home for the benefits of red light therapy.
(Be sure to use RedRush 360 discount code of DISCOUNT25)
Frequently Asked RedRush 360 Questions
Is There Red Rush 360 Discount Code I Can Use?
Yes, 100% there is.
Simply use the following discount code at checkout to save yourself $25.[+] Your Official Order Link [+] Red Rush 360 Discount Code: DISCOUNT25
Can I Buy the Red Rush 360 on Amazon?
Trust me when I say I LOVE Amazon.
And I buy a ton of stuff off of Amazon.com.
As of right now the Red Rush 360 is not available on Amazon.
Yet even if it was you’d want to go directly through the RedTherapy.co website simply because you get the 60-day trial and the 2-year warranty.
And of course you are also getting $25 off your purchase at checkout when you use the following discount code:
When Should I Use the RedRush 360 Body Light Device?
Red Therapy Co the creators of this body light say that you can actually use the device anytime throughout the day. They just recommend that the one time you don’t use this device is right before bed. The reason for that is because anytime you are around bright lights before bed it can make it harder to sleep.
The same thing applies to your cell phone, TV, computer, etc, which is why many folks wear blue light blocking glasses at night.
Who is Using Red Light Therapy?
Folks just like you all over the world are using red light therapy to experience the mass benefits that exist.
And it’s not just normal folks using red light to help them.
Here are just a few others:[+] US Olympic Team [+] Victoria’s Secret Models [+] Harvard Medical School [+] Phoenix Suns® [+] NFL® [+] NHL®
and many more…
Can I Do Too Much Red Light Therapy?
Like many things in life more isn’t always a good thing. When it comes to red light therapy if you do too much it is actually going to diminish the positive effects. The reason is you are adding additional stress to the cells, which is why the good folks at Red Therapy Co recommend you stick to less than 15 minutes per area per day.
They even provide you with a cool app to help you track your Red Rush 360 use so you can be sure to get the most out of your body light device.
**IMPORTANT NOTE** please note that at this time after over 3,000 clinical studies there are no known side effects of red light therapy so it is very safe.
Should I Wear Safety Glasses When Using the RedRush 360 Body Light?
When you purchase a RedRush 360 through Red Therapy Co they include darkened safety glasses with your purchase. They recommend that you wear them while using your red light therapy device. Of course, you can talk to your doctor about this first, which is always a good idea.
Personally, I’ve done it with and without the glasses.
You can actually see a picture here using the comic setting in the new messenger :-).
Does Red Light Therapy Work While Wearing Clothes?
The short answer is no.
To have any effect the skin you are pointing the light at must be exposed.
It will not work through clothing. According to Red Therapy Co, “One of the benefits of red light therapy is that you can get light into ‘private’ areas that never get any sun or other exposure to light.
What if I Have Other Questions About Red Light Therapy?
If you still have questions about red light therapy or specific questions about the RedRush 360 Body Light be sure to check out these additional answers on the RedTherapy.co official site.
Does RedTherapyCo offer a full body light vs just the RedRush 360?
Yes! If you are looking to purchase a full body red light you are in luck. Red Therapy Co also offers a 720 version, which is much bigger than the standard RedRush 360.
You can see the details here on their site: http://redtherapy.com/720
You can also use this RedRush 720 discount code.
What Are Others Saying About RedRush 360?
There are tons of RedRush 360 reviews at their official site here, however, this is one of my favorites.