RedRush 720 Ultra Body Light by Red Therapy Co: The Essential Facts
The RedRush 720 Ultra Body Light is one of the latest personal Red Light Therapy products to hit the market. The benefits of this healing treatment are being discovered by more and more people, and such is the popularity that there are now many different devices to choose from.
Official Site & Huge Sale Promotion: http://redtherapy.co/redrush720
Discount: Save an Extra $25 with Coupon Code – DISCOUNT25
This popularity of red light therapy can make it a challenge to decide which one is right for you to purchase. The following is a fact-based review of the RedRush 720, and has been put together to assist with making a buying decision. If you want more info on the 360 version go here.
We discuss the good and the bad points of this full body light in a completely non-biased manner. This can then be used as a tool to decide whether or not the RedRush 720 Ultra Body Light meets your individual needs.
If you’re looking for the official website got to: http://redtherapy.co/redrush720
What Exactly is Red Light Therapy?
There are many complicated explanations as to what Red Light Therapy is.
However, it’s actually quite simple. Also known by the more technical sounding, PhotoBioModulation, what it does is push a substance called nitric oxide out of the cells of your body, allowing more oxygen to enter. This allows for a product called ATP to increase, and this is what gives the cells energy.
So, in short, it provides the body with higher energy levels. This has an effect on the whole body, not just how alert and energetic you feel. At a cellular level this means that all aspects of being a living organism are increased, such as cell rejuvenation and repair.
Red light is used for many things, such as treating and improving stretch marks and wrinkles, and even in the medical world for conditions such as psoriasis and wound healing. At home, many people utilize it for easing muscle or joint soreness after workouts and training, and others to benefit from the healthy glow that it creates.
Red Light Therapy claims to give the following benefits:
- Boosts the immune system
- Helps the body naturally balance hormone levels
- Skin rejuvenation
- Assists and stimulates the growth and repair of the body’s cells
- Helps detox at a cellular level
- Can improve quality of sleep
- Cellulite reduction, tones, and assists with weight loss
- Lowers levels of inflammation, both internally and externally
- Improves blood circulation
- Shortens and improves recovery times
And What is the RedRush 720 Ultra Body Light?
The RedRush 720 Ultra Body Light is the big brother to the 360 version and it’s one of the most advanced home models on the market today. It claims to be the “most power dense Red Light Therapy device ever made”.
It’s a combination product, consisting of the following:
- 660nn RED Light: For skin rejuvenation and surface smoothing
- 850nm NEAR INFRARED Light: For tissues, joints, and muscles
For those who like to know the technical aspects of such a product, they’re as follows:
- FDA Class II Registered Medical Device
- Power: 720 Watts – Voltage: 100-240V (for worldwide use)
- LEDs: 240 x 3W WEDs (120 x 660 nm/120 x 850nm)
- Treatment Time Per Area: 5-10 Minutes
- >250 mw/cm2 max
- 100.5 mw/cm2 at 6″ – deep tissue
- 47 mw/cm2 at 18″ – energy
- 15 mw/cm2 at 36″ – skin
- EMF: 0.0uT at 6″
- Size: 10.6″ Wide x 35″ Tall x 2.6″ Thick – Weight: 20lbs
- Cooling Fans: 4
- Lifetime: 50,000 Hours
How Do I Use the RedRush 720?
It’s very easy to use.
Simply hang it from a door and stand 18” away. For maximum results enjoy the light rays for 5-7 minutes.
Or if you prefer like me you can just have it sit on a counter. I prefer this as it makes it easier to use in my every day life.
What’s the difference between Red Light Therapy & Infrared Light Therapy?
The two are very different.
Infrared light is used for contrasting therapeutic reasons (think saunas, and various other medical or holistic therapies).
However, the biggest visible difference is that you can’t see infrared light. Red Light, on the other hand, is very visible indeed.
This device uses both red and NIR as explained here.
Who is the RedRush 720 Body Light for?
There are many different reasons to purchase the RedRush 720 Ultra Body Light.
Many people use it as a recovery tool after workouts to relax and mobilize muscles. Others use it simply to get the increased energy effect it offers. Many use if for the skin improving effects, and others for weight loss and toning.
It’s a great tool for those who suffer from various medical conditions—anything with painful joints, as it lowers inflammation. Still, others use it to treat problems such as eczema or psoriasis.
Or, as so many have realized, it’s just a great treatment that promotes all round good body health, stimulating healthy sleep patterns, boosting the immune system, and balancing hormones. Plus it really does bring out that healthy glow that we all strive to have.
As more and more scientific studies are conducted the benefits of red light therapy seem to keep growing.
Is there any downside to Red Light Therapy? Can it be dangerous?
In general, Red Light Therapy has been studied extensively and is considered safe and painless.
However, there are some cautions to be aware of. There have been instances of people suffering burns after falling asleep in front of the unit, and yet others have managed to get burnt due to corrosion of a device of broken wires.
There is a potential risk of eye damage. Even though it presents far less of a risk than other types of laser or light therapy, it’s still necessary to use eye protection at all times. Darkened safety glasses are provided as standard with the RedRush 720 Ultra Body Light, and it’s recommended that you wear them every time you use the product.
As an aside, it’s interesting to know that the effects of Red Light Therapy are being studied to treat certain eye disease. That is, of course, research in progress, and only mentioned as a “FYI” addendum.
Be aware that for anyone considering utilizing the RedRush 720 Ultra Body Light to treat a medical condition, then it’s essential to get the go-ahead from your health care provider before doing so.
Is the RedRush 720 Ultra Body Light worth the money & how does it compare to other similar products?
This is a high end Red Light Therapy device, and is priced accordingly.
It’s intended to treat the whole body at one time, and is about as close as you can get to having salon quality Red Light Therapy at home as is possible.
The wave lengths used with the RedRush 720 Ultra Body Light are the most power dense ever produced, ensuring maximum positive results. Compared to other similar machines available, it is certainly superior to most.
Click Here to Save Over $150 + Extra $25 Discount Here (Use Discount Code: DISCOUNT25)
It’s durable, tough, and comes with some very valuable extras.
- The Patent-Pending Calibrated App: This ensures that you get the perfect amount of Red Light Therapy for whatever results you’re wanting to achieve. It’s essential to get the right amount of light for the particular reason you’re using it (such as to treat a muscle or to treat your skin). The app puts paid to any uncertainty, and is included with your purchase (both Apple and Android).
- The Quick Start Guide: So you can get going with the minimum amount of fuss
- International Shipping & Plugs: Don’t live in the US? That’s fine. The RedRush 720 Ultra Body Light works worldwide, and can be shipped to all countries. The relevant plug connectors are included.
- Door Hanging Kit: Tough and strong, designed to fit any standard door
What if I get my RedRush 720 and don’t like it?
You have 60 days to try it out and decide if you want to keep it.
If at any point during that time you decide you don’t want it, simply contact customer services for a full refund. Note that you will have to return it to them, and there’s currently no information about who would be responsible for those shipping costs.
The good points
- The Red Therapy Company are the leading suppliers of Red Light Therapy, and the RedRush 720 Ultra Body Light is their premium product
- Easy to use, with no complicated instructions
- Top quality, US based customer service
- Comes with a calibrated app that ensures you get the perfect exposure time for your particular goals
- The particular wavelength combination used by the RedRush 720 Ultra Body Light is chosen because they’re longer than in pretty much every other Red Light on the market. Because of the length it’s easier for the skin to absorb it, and therefore for the cells to be stimulated.
- The purchase price of the RedRush 720 Ultra Body Light will very soon outweigh the costs of undergoing regular sessions at a salon.
Pick Up Your RedRush 720 with a HUGE discount Here
The bad points
- Some of the claims about Red Light Therapy have yet to be proven without a doubt. Serious medical conditions (such as arthritis or psoriasis) should always be discussed with your health care provider before using the treatment.
- There is a risk of burns if you expose yourself to too much Red Light Therapy, however, from our research this is very rare
- While some people experience almost immediate results, many other will need to undergo several sessions before any improvement is noticed.
The RedRush 720 Ultra Body Light is a salon quality, home Red Light Therapy machine.
It’s the largest on the market and can provide full body use. There are also other components that allow you more targeted body treatment. For example, if you want to treat a single joint, your face, an arm or a leg. It’s one of—if not the—most powerful on the market today for home treatment.
The price tag reflects that, and it is somewhat expensive.
However, it does appear to offer genuine value for money for the quality. It comes with a 60 day money back guarantee. RedRush 720 Ultra Body Light appears to offer positive benefits for many conditions. This is due to the fact that Red Light stimulates the cells of the body to re-energize. This could have many positive effects, including a rejuvenated skin, greater energy levels, reduced recovery time after training and working out, and more.
However, many of these claims are yet to be proven without a doubt.
RedRush 720 Ultra Body Light uses the ultimate in wavelength technology to provide the most power dense therapy available to buy right now. If you’re looking to have a home system that delivers salon quality results, then the RedRush 720 Ultra Body Light is definitely one to consider.
DISCOUNT25 isn’t working 🙁 11-27 835am
Sorry you are having issues but hopefully you got it working.
I just tested it and the coupon code: DISCOUNT25 is in fact giving the discount on the RedRush products.
Too many to choose from platinum biomax 600,900 & etc but it’s a proven facts that RedRush Ultra Body Light is better than those because my only daughter uses the RedRush & she loves it & she highly recommended to us because there’s a lots of benefits & it really works!
Hey Melody! Thanks for letting us know. Really glad your daughter loves it :-).
It’s our favorite as well.
Hello I purchased a 720 several years ago . In our move the top glass got broken. Can I still use the product. Most of the bulbs did not break. Only top part. Could you let me know.
I’d recommend contacting the company directly to see what they say.
You can do so here.